- 12 ounces cremini or white button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1/2 t dried basil 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/4 t dried thyme
- 1 T dried parsley
- 4 t of jarred chopped garlic
- 1 cup vegetable broth salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup FAT FREE half and half
- 1 T butter
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 package of Wild Mushroom Ravioli (I use Haagen Fresh, but if you can't find I would recommend you calories per serving of pasta to be under 160)
Boil pot of water and prepare pasta. While water is boiling prepare sauce below.
In a medium size pot combine all SAUCE ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring often. Then reduce to simmer and cook for 10 additional minutes.
In microwave safe bowl place fresh spinach, cover with saran wrap and microwave for 2 minutes.
Drain pasta, and place pasta and spinach into sauce dish and gently toss. The sauce will be a bit runny but it infuses alot of flavor. I left behind a fair amount of sauce in the pot when serving...and that probably saved calories that I didn't factor in ;-)